Unlike other online music programs, at Sage Music you’ll get
- Trained, supervised, professional teachers
- Free enrollment in the Sage Student, our online learning program
- The ARPEGGIO® lesson system, which guarantees great lessons and customer service
- Lessons based on your individual goals
- Online Community
After studying violin for two years with another teacher…I had my first lesson via Skype with Jeremy…and it went very well. I felt very comfortable with him and his style of teaching left me feeling encouraged and with the sense that I have come to the right place for real growth in my violin playing. I’m excited and looking forward to my next lesson. Now it’s time to enjoy and get to work on my homework. Perfect practice makes perfect with Sage.
Sage Music is open and accepting new music students online.
We choose to grow and thrive, even in the worst of times. Because this is when character is made.
Music can provide you solace and healing when you are uneasy. And reduce anxiety through creativity and self expression. Or improve your productivity while you or your child are working from home.
Use this time to better yourself.
Become the best person and musician you can be with Sage Music.
Join us today!
What our students say
“I had my first Violin lesson [online]…with Jeremy and it went very well. I felt very comfortable with him and his style of teaching left me feeling encouraged and with the sense that I have come to the right place for real growth in my violin playing. I’m excited and looking forward to my next lesson.”
What you’ll get at Sage Music that no other music school offers
- The Sage® Student – Our flagship course will teach you everything you need to know to learn and master any music. When you graduate, you’ll know more about learning music than teachers at other schools do.
- The ARPEGGIO® lesson system – Quickly and easily learn the music you want in our proven music lesson system. Classes are structured, step by step, and designed to keep you on track to achieving your goals.
- Sage® trained teachers – There is no better teacher than the Sage Music teacher. Where other schools hire performers to teach music, we hire professional teachers. Then we put them through our rigorous teacher training, so you’ll get the most qualified teachers around.
- Music Match – Looking to meet new people to share your passion for music? Just lest us know and we’ll connect you with other students just like you so you can practice or make music together.
- Relationships – We want a relationship with you, not a transaction. We promise to treat you like the unique person that you are.
- Community – We’ve got an incredible community of great people like you, in person and online. Join our online groups, concerts, recitals, open-mics and more.
- Student Onboarding – Before starting your clarinet lessons, you’ll meet with a senior member of our team to determine your goals, set your preferences, discuss your learning style, and assess your skills and experience. Together we’ll build a plan for your musical studies in your student onboarding.
- Sage Music Meet – A dedicated private virtual lesson room that allows you to share music, video files and musical scores. You can set up multiple cameras and video feeds for the best view. And you get lesson recordings so you can always go back and review your previous lessons.
“Looking for a place to get lessons and get the added benefit of being part of a musical community? Then Sage is the best! …I’ve been blown away by the quality of my lessons, the pedagogy and the warm, friendly faculty! They have done everything to make this beginner feel like a musician and my playing has never been better! Highly recommended!”
WHY CHOOSE SAGE MUSIC FOR YOUR ONLINE MUSIC LESSONS
- We’ll teach you the skills you need to play any song. Our goal is to enable and empower you
- Our lessons are customized for your individual goals
- Our trained music teachers will help you make consistent and steady progress with our ARPEGGIO® lesson system
- Meet others just like you in our online communities
- Sage Music’s warm and inviting atmosphere will make you feel welcome, no matter your skill level
How are online lessons given?
We offer our online lessons through google video.
Plust we’ve got a special online class to teach you how to get the most from your online lessons.
You’ll get a link in your email. Click it on a video enabled device.
That’s it, you are in! Your teacher will be there at your scheduled time.
What do online music lessons cost?
We build custom plans for each of our students, so pricing depends upon your individual needs. We don’t take a one size fits all approach to you.
When you enroll, you’ll get access to our online community, our music match program, free enrollment in our flagship music course The Sage Student ($549 on its own), our professionally trained Sage Music Teachers, and the science-backed ARPEGGIO® lesson system.
Contact us for your individualized pricing today.
What are Sage Online Music Lessons like?
Online music lessons at Sage are taught with the same care and attention to detail as our in person lessons at our award winning music school. And they are taught by the same professional, trained, and supervised teachers.
Our teachers also use our unique and progressive ARPEGGIO® lesson system.
This guarantees that you get consistent, high-quality music lessons and excellent customer service.
In your online music lessons with us you can expect:
- Lessons designed to meet your goals
- Individual attention
- Professional teachers, trained in our progressive methods
- Access to our flagship online course, The Sage Student
- Structure, communication, and clarity
- Flexibility to work on what you want
- Join our online community and meet others with classes, groups, discussions, and more
Sage Music is rated 5.0 on Google Reviews
All About Your Online Music Lessons
We know you have a lot of choices. So why trust Sage Music with your musical education?
High Quality Online Music Lessons
Unlike other online music programs, our music lessons provide you with structure and clarity using our unique ARPEGGIO® lesson system, which is based on the proven science and psychology of learning.
Your lessons will be planned around your goals, your learning style, and your interests.
And the one-one-one environment will provide you with all of the individual attention you need to maximize your growth as a musician.
This is done expertly by the Sage Music faculty who are true professionals. We don’t hire independent teachers. All of our teachers are carefully screened, trained, and supervised.
“Looking for a place to get lessons and get the added benefit of being part of a musical community? Then Sage is the best! I needed cello lessons and check out this local music school and have been blown away by the quality of my lessons, the pedagogy and the warm, friendly faculty! They have done everything to make this beginner feel like a musician and my playing has never been better! Highly recommended!”
Professional Music Teachers
Very few teachers make it through our rigorous hiring process, because we only accept the few that share our vision, values, and professionalism. We select teachers who are both great musicians and who are passionate about teaching. We then train them to become great teachers of private music lessons and group music classes. Our teachers then do many hours of professional teacher development each and every month.
This means that your teachers will be on top of it, and you’ll always get the best.
Learn more about Sage Music Teachers.
“Amazing teachers! they are patient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!👍”
Because of our music teacher training and ARPEGGIO®, students notice the difference and appreciate the quality of education because they are looking for something better. And we’ve built a community around these great people.
When you join us, you’ll have the chance to meet new like-minded people with similar interests, at our school locations or online.
If you aren’t able to come in to our many events, we still have many options for you to meet like minded others. Students get access to the Sage Student, a revolutionary course on how to best learn music. There you’ll be able to collaborate and interact with others.
Students also get to join our exclusive Facebook community, reserved only for Sage Music students.
We also host online open mics and other virtual community events, so that you are never alone or disconnected.
“Jacob makes you feel comfortable during your lessons and know that neither him or any other staff members will pass judgment on your abilities. I can only say positive things about the staff. Everyone has been super kind and they will always give you a warm welcome. I highly recommend this school for anyone who has the desire to learn to play an instrument. Thank you for all of your support!”
Not only will you be connected with your teachers and peers, you’ll be in constant contact with our administration who are just as invested in your success as our teachers. They will be providing you with timely communication, excellent customer service, and are always ready to help you.
So why not get in contact with us so that you can experience Sage Music today?
“Veronica in the office has been great, accessible, and makes it very easy to schedule lessons and create a plan that works for you. Michael has been a really awesome teacher! He is very talented and really takes the time to figure out the best methods to keep you on track and getting to the next level each lesson! All in all, I would highly recommend this studio for a great experience!”
Online Music Lessons for Adults
- We welcome and encourage adults to take lessons at our school.
- 65% of our students are adults. You’ll fit right in. And our teachers are skilled at teaching adults.
- We have many adult amateurs and beginners, as well as professional musicians and producers who are refining their skills.
- Play the music you want. Learn classical, pop, rock, jazz, or any other style you choose.
“All in all I highly recommend Sage Music as an adult beginner. People are nice, the pricing is extremely fair for how much you learn, and the environment is friendly and inviting.”
Kids Music Lessons Online
- We love to help the youngest students get started with music, and ensure that they are doing things right from the very beginning.
- Sage Music’s teachers are trained and supervised to ensure that they are providing lessons that are appropriate for your child’s age, experience, and level of development.
- Our piano lessons are fun, and keep kids engaged.
- Plus, great communication. We’ll send you weekly emails after each lesson with your kids homework, goals, and practice notes.
“Sage Music School is the best choice I made for my daughters. I have three daughters playing three different instruments. They did an outstanding job in scheduling their music classes all at the same time. They also are very flexible with our classes. My girls enjoy practicing and always look forward to meeting with their wonderful teachers. The teachers are fantastic, patient and professional!”
Request More Info about Online Music Lessons at Sage Music
When you fill out the form we’ll send you more information about our school. Plus, one of our team members will reach out to you promptly to see how we can best help you.
Or you can call us at (833) 537-0680.
Sage Music is rated 5/5 on Google, Facebook, and Thumbtack.