I would have to say that what I admired most was the attention to details. Also while most schools will teach their students to read music using a method book. At Sage Music you learn to read while learning composition, and students are encouraged to create music from the very first day. What I liked least is, while I feel my reading was improving in order to remain prepared for the lessons, I had to stop playing most other things that I was working on. – Tony D.
- Written by Sage
- Categorised Uncategorized
Sage Music Events
Join us at one of our upcoming events!
– have fun!
– perform music with others
– meet students and staff
– enjoy light refreshments
- Winter Recitals 2022 #13 Children on January 29, 2022 2:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #14 Children on January 29, 2022 4:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #15 Adults on January 29, 2022 6:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #16 Children on January 30, 2022 2:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #16 Children on January 30, 2022 4:00 pm