I simply love the instructor. He is friendly, honest, easy going and communicates well to my concerns as a parent. Most of all he is extremely patient. The new space is open, bright, clean and welcoming. The Study Guides that are sent show the amount of care and thought that goes into helping the students reach their full potential. Life is full of changes and and lessons can be rescheduled. There is also a personal relationship formed between instructor and student, which is essential in the student’s ability to learn an instrument. The instructor takes the time to learn and understand their student. – Debbie B.
- Written by Sage
- Categorised Uncategorized
Sage Music Events
Join us at one of our upcoming events!
– have fun!
– perform music with others
– meet students and staff
– enjoy light refreshments
- Winter Recitals 2022 #13 Children on January 29, 2022 2:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #14 Children on January 29, 2022 4:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #15 Adults on January 29, 2022 6:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #16 Children on January 30, 2022 2:00 pm
- Winter Recitals 2022 #16 Children on January 30, 2022 4:00 pm