For Children 2 to 5-years old
- Help your child grow as an individual
- Prepare for future music study
- More than just exposure, learn skills
Musical Beginnings is a group music class for toddlers three to five-years old who are too young to study a musical instrument.
It is designed to push your child to grow at the correct developmental place for his or her age. Your child will be placed into classes with other kids of similar age and development, so that the class will always be relevent to your child’s developmental needs.
Number of Classes: There are 4 classes per month.
- Dates: Saturdays @ 10:00 a.m. January 4, 2020 through March 28, 2020
- Enrollment: Minimum of 4 and a max of 6 students per class will be enrolled
- Cost: $173 per month (4 classes per month)
- Ages: Children 2 to 5 years-old
Parent or guardian need not to attend the class with their children.
Your Early Childhood Music Teacher
Musical Beginnings is taught by Ally Barrale.
Ally began as a Sage Music student, where she learned several instruments. And she credits Sage Music giving her the skills she needed to be accepted into the Masters of Music Therapy program at NYU.
She has developed educational programs for children at We Work’s We Grow, and taught young children at Little Maestros, Cross Cultural Solutions, Treasure Trunk Theater, and Heartshare Early Childhood Center.
Welcome are proud to welcome back Ally, this time as our first student become faculty.
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.