JOB OPENING: Piano Instructor at Award-Winning NYC Music School
Company: Sage Music
Position: Piano Instructor
Description: Very few people have what it takes to become a teacher at Sage Music. We have exceptionally high standards for our faculty as artists, as teachers, and as business professionals. In fact, we receive several hundred teacher applications every year, and only hire 2-3 outstanding candidates. If you want to become one of the few exceptional teachers we hire and train every year, and to become part of an elite team of teachers, you should apply for this position. The training won’t be easy, and you will have to work harder than ever before to meet our teaching and professional standards. You must work to develop your teaching skills just as you have done to learn your instrument. But you believe in hard work, and you are ready for this challenge. You want to become part of the team at Sage Music, because just any music school will not do.
Sage Music, an award-winning music school headquartered in Long Island City, is hiring. We are looking for several star teachers to teach at our two locations in Long Island City, Queens, and Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
What are the benefits of being a piano teacher at Sage Music?
- Develop your teaching skills. Sage Music’s teachers engage in our unique teacher training program.
- Build community.
- Become part of the Sage Music Family, a team of educators dedicated to highest standards.
- You are a great performer, and a greater teacher.
- You value your teaching career more than performing and want to grow with us as a teacher.
- You want to be in a community of teachers who are constantly improving their teaching and their musicianship.
- You work hard to accomplish your goals.
- You want more than a job, you want a career that challenges you to be the best that you can be.
- You are a consummate professional, and know how to work and contribute to an efficient business.
- You are a team player.
The successful candidate will complete Sage Music’s proprietary teacher training. Please apply to this position by November 30, 2017.